Friday, April 11, 2008

Ok, so we're packed!

So, today's the day. We've been planning for 2 years and here we go!! We, well at least I, have managed to pack our carry-on with only 13 lbs of stuff. But boy I've got a big purse!

I'm always nervous that we'll show up at the airport and they'll say, "Who?" Especially with no real ticket in hand. But it's worked smoothly before and I have no reason to think it won't this time either.
I've figured out how, exactly, we'll get into Paris from the airport and then where the metro stop is and where to get off.

I'm planning to have us crash for a while, eat, then do a boat ride on the Seine.

Pics to follow!!

The picture above is from the Tuilleries Gardens, looking across the Seine and into the 7th arrondisement. The little dome is where my room was.

No comments: