Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Working on a new site - Paris Made Simple




Planning a trip to Paris can seem so overwhelming that I've decided to put my knowledge to good use. I'm currently working on ParisMadeSimple.

As I write it, I can't believe how much I have to share. I'm including information like what to pack, when to get your passport taken care of, what to do when you arrive bleary eyed at Charles de Gaulle airport and how to get around the city.

You can even use TripAdvisor to help you plan the trip. I like the site since there are so many reviews available. I never rent an apartment without reviews.

I still have so much work to do, but this is so much fun. Since I love to help people and I'm obscessed with Paris, this seemed like a perfect project.

If you check it out and have suggestions, I really welcome them!!

No comments: