Monday, September 21, 2009

A long time since I've blogged


The last post was from Paris. My trip with Lisa and Julia was over quickly. They had a blast, but I must confess that due to the stress of my father's illness during that time, I remember very little from the trip.

And this summer, 2009, he passed away. He chose to go instead of hanging around in the hospital receiving procedure after procedure. I was a brave and wonderful man and I miss him very much.

But this blog is about traveling and a traveling I shall go - again - but this time with my husband, and two daughters. I will use some of the money left behind from my dad's most enjoyed life and take the family on the trip of a lifetime.

Three weeks in France. We'll spend one week in St. Cloud (pictured) with Aunt Norrine, visiting Paris and definitely Versailles. Then down to a vacation villa near Beziers.

I hope we don't kill each other! :)

No comments: