Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dreaming of living in France again!


Some days, I feel I would gladly give up the security invested for my old age just to buy a place in France to live. I'm hoping that we can at least rent something for a year or something. But for fun, I often peruse the realty offerings in Languedoc. What you can buy for $150,000 is A LOT. Mais helas, who has an extra stash that big for a dream?

I did find this American lady who sells shares of homes she hand picks and renovates. It's sort of like a time share, but not really. You own 4, 5, 6 weeks a year, sometimes more. It's like a little association. And she has some "shares" available that make my knees go weak!

Some amazing pictures of her trip around Languedoc.


I think she's crazy about France as much as I am and she's very nice, I've corresponded with her.

Ok, I need to pack...

No comments: